Here’s an easy to follow mSpy installation guide.
In order to install mSpy on the target Android 4+ device you need to take the device in your hands, make sure that there is an Internet connection available. (To view the screen shots, hover over the image and click on the left and right arrow).
It is important to understand that due to high level of customization of Android OS the steps from the following guide might differ from what you will see on the actual phone. However, all the menu sections are similar and you will be able to easily find your way through. For example, instead of ‘Applications’ you might see ‘Apps’, ‘Application manager’ or Manage Application.
Prepare Your Android Phone
- Before you start the installation please make sure that on your target device in Settings → Security there is a check mark next to Unknown Sources.
Note: In Android version before 4.0 this option is located in Settings → Applications
Download mSpy App for Android
1. From the Home screen open All Apps (list of all available applications) and choose Browse
2. Once you see the homepage of the browser swipe your finger from the middle of the screen slightly to the bottom to make the URL bar appear on top. Clear everything and enter thd.cc and press Go from the keypad.
Please note: thd.cc is a direct-download link which will NOT open you any new webpages, but will simply start the download on the background (little message should pop-up informing you that the download started).
3. You can now go back to the All Apps from your Home screen and choose Downloads where you will see the a.apk file. Tap on the a.apk file and the installation will begin.
1. After opening the a.apk file you will need to follow the sequence: Install → Open → Continue → Check all boxes → Apply → read the EULA carefully and click “I accept” to accept it’s terms and conditions.
2. Now in case your device is rooted you should see the root access request from our application:
Tap Allow. Now click on Activate here:
3. Next you will see the final step of the installation, where you need to enter your activation code.
Once you enter your code the final message should appear:
- In case the target device is rooted the first and absolutely necessary thing you need to do is to open Apps and find there SuperSU or Superuser application and in Settings uncheck the “Notifications”
- Now you can delete the a.apk file from the Downloads. Check the file (or tap and hold) and you will see the trash bin sign on top. Tap it to delete selected file
- Also you can clear browsing history by going to Browser → tap Menu button → Settings → Security & Privacy → Clear Browsing history.
- And there are no longer any traces of mSpy on the target device!
I hope you enjoyed this mSpy installation guide. For any inquiries, please send us an email through our contact page.
Go back to Keylogger Android home page